Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Customer Service


What creates a lasting positive effect on customers? There are many factors that attribute to the overall experience a customer has with a business however from a consumers point of view I'd have to say that customer service and follow up are the two key ingredients that make the perfect customer experience. I heard recently at a Business Seminar I attended that it takes 10 good experiences to make up for one bad experience. Why is it then that companies can't seem to nail down their customer service? Lack of training, funds, willingness? You tell me...I'm still trying to figure it out myself.

When CCM was established Customer Service was one of the core principals that we knew we needed to create our business structure on. In industries that are saturated with slogans that claim, "we are the best" what really determines that? A company can say, "they are the best" all day long but if the customers are not backing them then they fall victim to an over exaggerated slogan. So I leave you with this...what makes your experience with a company stand out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are Expensive Air Filters Worth It? A clogged, gunky air filter can cut your air flow down to a dribble. An air filter is a small thing, an...